Adam Lipkin serves as a Senior Manager at Sobel & Co., leading engagements in the firm’s auditing and assurance department, working closely with clients across a range of industries with a special focus on the manufacturing and distribution sectors. Adam’s depth of experience in these key niches is an added benefit for the firm’s clients who have come to rely on his insights and suggestions throughout their engagements.
Over the years, Adam has developed a breadth of multi-disciplinary skills that are demanded by the diversity of engagements he handles. In addition to his work on traditional assurance engagements, Adam serves as a significant contributor on the firm’s corporate and construction monitorship projects. He played a critical role as a member of the Fortress Monitoring Group forensic accounting team assigned as Integrity Monitor for the construction of One World Trade Center, formerly known as the Freedom Tower. In this capacity, Adam performed field audits of trade contractors on the construction site and assumed responsibility for monitoring a major contractor as part of the project. His specialized training as a Construction Industry Technician has served our clients well, especially when he is working on a complex construction project.
Credentials and Professional Associations
- Certified Public Accountant licensed in New Jersey
- Construction Industry Technician (CIT)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Community Involvement and Philanthropy
- Active in NJ Manufacturers Extension Program
Community Involvement and Philanthropy
- Board member of Spectrum360
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Information Systems, Virginia Tech
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Virginia Tech