Alan Rosenzweig has been a Member of the Firm of Sobel & Co. since 1997 when he merged his firm, Rosenzweig, Weissman, and Rosenzweig, with Sobel & Co. During his career Alan has applied his decades of public accounting experience across several industry sectors and the employee benefit plan audit area. But he is specifically recognized for his expertise in the construction and transportation industries. Most recently Alan has leveraged his depth of experience in the construction industry to support the firm’s growing focus on construction integrity monitoring engagements as well as engagements related to financial statement fraud. His background as an auditor as well as his experience as a Certified Fraud Examiner combines the best of both worlds to add real value to this quickly evolving niche practice.
To complement his involvement with the firm’s construction and transportation clients, Alan also has experience in the advertising, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, and retail segments. As a trusted business advisor, Alan Rosenzweig provides strategic and tax planning to all of his closely-held business clients.
Credentials and Professional Associations
- Certified Public Accountant licensed in New Jersey
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Community Involvement and Philanthropy
- Served on the Board of Directors of a well-known retail clothing store chain
- Active in several community and religious organizations
- 1979 graduate of Albright College where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting