Jeffrey Peskin became a Member of the Firm of Sobel & Co. in December 2006 after coming from Shachat & Simson, located in Clark, New Jersey, where he had served as a tax specialist and partner since 1975. Mr. Peskin specializes in consulting with small and mid-sized businesses and professional practices, providing tax compliance and planning services as well as estate and trust accounting services, estate and financial planning for individuals.
His ability to assume a proactive approach to tax planning has saved clients a significant amount of money over the years.
Credentials and Professional Associations
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Wharton Club of New Jersey
- Member of the Penn Club of New Jersey
- Member of The Select Professional Study Group
- Graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Finance and Commerce with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting