Laura Rosen, CPA, CFP, MST is a Tax Director at Sobel & Co. with more than 25 years of diversified public and private tax and accounting experience which includes tax compliance, tax audit and appeals and tax planning for individuals and small to large businesses.
Specializing in tax services for a diverse client base has given her the ability to help clients understand complex tax related matters and the effects on their businesses. Laura helps high growth businesses solve issues or problems which in turn provides more time and freedom for the business owner. Laura also has many years of experience in handling and settling tax audit examinations with the IRS and State Taxing Authorities.
Laura began her career with a national “Big Four” firm after graduating. Laura received her Masters of Science in Taxation degree at the University of Hartford while working at a large publicly traded healthcare company where she held various positions of increasing responsibilities in the areas of Federal Tax Planning, IRS Audit and Appeals, and Corporate Tax Compliance. After re-locating to New Jersey, Laura worked as a Senior Tax Manager for Cohn Reznick and was selected to lead the Not-for-Profit Tax Practice for the Roseland office.
Credentials and Professional Associations
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- International Board of Certified Financial Planners
- Graduated from University of Rhode Island where she earned a Bachelor of Science in both Accounting and Business Administration
- Masters of Science in Taxation from the University of Hartford