Stuart W. Freiman joined Sobel & Co. as a Director in the Tax Department in 2015, bringing nearly four decades of experience to the firm and its clients. With deep roots in various regional accounting firms, Stuart had the opportunity to hone his skills in financial management and control, cash and working capital management, management information systems and strategic planning along with a depth of expertise in the tax services area including tax compliance, planning and advisory services.
Combining experiences in both private industry as a Chief Financial Officer and in public accounting as a principal and director, Stuart is able to provide clients with a unique inside-outside perspective to help them make wide and educated business decisions while considering all their options, challenges and opportunities.
Credentials and Professional Associations
- Certified Public Accountant licensed in New Jersey and New York
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
Community Involvement and Philanthropy
- Trustee of the Muhlenberg College Board of Trustees
- Member of both Muhlenberg College Board’s Audit and Legal Compliance and Finance and Investment Committees
- Former Board Member and President of the United Cerebral Palsy of Morris/Somerset Counties
- Former Member and Vice President of the Randolph Township Board of Education
- MBA, Accounting, Rutgers University Graduate School of Business
- BA, Economics, Muhlenberg College