At Sobel & Co., we are proud to offer a wide range of specific services to the real estate owners, developers and investors including Private REITs and Private Equity Funds. The members of our real estate practice are professionals with many years of practical experience gained while serving this sector designed to support the needs of our clients.
Along with guidance and support from Mariana Moghadam, our real estate practice works closely with each client, offering a customized approach that addresses their distinctive situation. We are problem solvers who understand the core issues facing their business and will work with them to achieve a practical solution.
Our real estate clients tell us that they appreciate our ability to focus on their distinctive circumstances, acknowledging that a one-size-fits-all approach is simply no longer effective or efficient in today’s sophisticated and constantly evolving real estate industry. Whether we offer technical services, introductions to key influencers or cutting edge resources and information, Sobel & Co. is the firm of choice for middle market, family-owned business leaders and entrepreneurs in the real estate marketplace.
We help our clients with:
- Acquisition Due Diligence
- Assurance Services
- Business Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Outsourced Accounting
- Real Estate and Construction Forensics
- Succession and Estate Planning
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Tax Structuring and Compliance
We look forward to applying the same rigorous approach to overcome your challenges and help you take full advantage of emerging opportunities as we have been doing with all our real estate clients since 1956.
Websites of related interest:
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association (IOREBA)
- Core Net Global
- Commercial Property Executive
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- National Real Estate Investor
- Realty Times